Catering by Highway 61 Roadhouse And Kitchen
Your house or the Roadhouse - let us cater your next graduation party, office party, retirement, rehearsal dinner, birthday party, company picnic or you just don't feel like cookin'. Get a whole meal or just buy any of our great menu items in bulk. Need to bring a dish to a party how about some of our award winning mac & cheese, jambalaya, bbq spaghetti or crab dip. Looking to impress the gang? We can roast you a whole hog here or at your place. If you want it we can make it. You can pick it up hot or cold to be heated later or we'll deliver it right to you. We can drop it off or our staff can stay and facilitate all yours and your guest needs.
*Any questions please call Highway 61 Roadhouse and Kitchen
BREAKFAST, LUNCH and or DINNER
Basic Breakfast Buffet
$9.99 per person
• Scrambled Eggs
• Hash Browns
• Pork or Andouille Sausage
• Pecan French Toast or Biscuits & Andouille Sausage Gravy (for both, add $1.59 per person)
• Add fruit or sweets tray (in season) $1.59 per person
• Cooks to prepare custom omelets (minimums 20 people) $3.99 per person
GROUP A - $9.50 per person for a 1 time fill buffet. For 2 hour unlimited buffet add $1.50 per person.
Choice of three items from Group A
Add additional items from this for $1.50 per person.
• Chicken Wings - Smoked or Fried
• Fried Tamales
• Toasted Raviolis
• Cajun Chips with cheese sauce
• Black Bean Hummus - Pureed black beans seasoned with cilantro, lime juice, white onions, jalapenos, garlic and Cajun spices. Served with Pita Chips.
• Assortment of 1 topping Pizzas
• Build your own Cajun Nachos - Spicy tortilla chips, cheddar cheese sauce, pepper jack cheese, Andouille sausage crumbles, red beans, sour cream & green onions.
• House Salad Mixed greens topped with green peppers, celery, onions, homemade cornbread croutons & tomatoes with choice of 2 dressings
GROUP B - $11 PER PERSON for limited buffet. For 2 hour unlimited buffet add $2 per person: Choose 4- Any 3 of the above Group A items plus one item from group B.
Substitute an additional item from Group B selection for an item in Group A for $2.50 per item per person. Add an extra item from Group B selection for $3.25 per person.
• Pulled Pork with dollar rolls
• BBQ Spaghetti - It’s a Memphis specialty: Spaghetti tossed in our barbecue sauce with chunks of pulled pork. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins’ & Dives.
• Roadhouse Skins filled with pulled pork and cheddar cheese and served with sour cream on the side
• Cajun Meatballs - A blend of ground beef, Andouille sausage, green peppers, onions and celery then baked in Creole Tomato Sauce.
• Muffuletta Dip - A mixture of St. Louis’ Volpi Salami, Mortadella, ham, provolone, asiago, olives & spicy giardinera. Served with grilled sesame seed pita
• Southern Pecan and Apple Salad - Julienne apples baked in balsamic vinegar and then tossed in balsamic vinaigrette dressing with salad greens. red onions and spicy Cajun bacon. Topped with gorgonzola cheese and spicy pecans.
• Caesar Salad chopped Romaine topped with our homemade Caesar dressing, cornbread croutons & asiago cheese
• Southern Spinach Salad Our interpretation of the Southern classic. Fresh spinach tossed in hot bacon dressing with Cajun bacon, roasted garlic, craisins, red onion, slivered almonds, candied mushrooms & finished with a hard-boiled egg on top
• Bayou Salad Spicy new potatoes, green beans, grilled corn, red onions & mixed greens tossed in our house dressing.
• BLT Salad mixed greens & diced tomatoes tossed in Cajun herb dressing then topped with Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, mozzarella cheese & bacon bits
• NOLA From the Hill Mixed salad greens tossed in balsamic vinaigrette with celery, green peppers & onions topped with a mix of St. Louis’ Volpi Salami, ham, Mortadella, provolone, asiago, olives & spicy giardinera
• Cajun Chicken Slider A juicy breast rolled in Cajun seasoning, grilled & topped with provolone cheese, sautéed onions, celery & peppers
• Roadhouse Chicken Sliders juicy chicken breast topped with cheddar cheese, thick-sliced bacon, our BBQ sauce & flash-fried onions
• Add chicken: fried, blackened or grilled for $1.95 per person or shrimp: Louisiana BBQ or fried for $2.59 per person to any salad
GROUP C - for $15 per person for limited buffet. For 2 hour unlimited buffet add $3 per person: Choose 5- Any 2 items from Group A, 2 items from Group B plus one item from Group C.
Add an additional item from Group C for $3.99 per person.
Substitute an extra item from Group C for an item from Group A or Group B for $2.99 per person.
• St. Louis Style Barbecue Ribs
• Stuffed Mushrooms - Mushroom caps stuffed with a mixture of crab, crawfish, shrimp and artichokes, then topped with asiago Cheese before we bake them
• Hot Crab Dip - Sweet crab claw meat blended with cream cheese, almonds and spices. Served with crispy pita chips for dipping
• Shaved Apple Wood Smoked Pork Loin Sliders- topped with our Creole mustard cream sauce.
• Mixed Grill Kabob - Blackened beef tenderloin and Andouille sausage grilled with Celery, onions and green peppers. We serve it with béarnaise sauce on the side.
• Beef Brisket Sliders with Caramelized onions & Jalapeño Mayo
• Louisiana BBQ Shrimp over rice
• BBQ Chicken Salad on Toast Points or Lettuce Cups
• Smoked Salmon - hickory smoked salmon served with grilled or fried pita and caper dill cream sauce.
• Muffuletta Calzone - Pizza dough stuffed with St. Louis’ Volpi Salami, Mortadella, ham, provolone, asiago, olives, spicy giardiniera & roasted garlic.
Shrimp Rangoon- A wanton wrapper filled with shrimp and cream cheese fried and served with house made sweet and sour sauce.
• Andouille & Okra Samosas - A blend of ground Andouille, okra & our Lucifer sauce in an eggroll wrapper and deep-fried to a golden brown. Served with Cajun Herb dipping sauce.
• Brie En Croute- Brie cheese, spicy pecans and balsamic apples stuffed into puff- pastry and baked till Golden brown.
• Mini Roast beef Po-boy with debris gravy - Slow smoked beef brisket topped with debris gravy on French bread. Dress it up with lettuce tomato & mayo
• Shrimp and Crawfish Bread- A New Orleans Jazz Fest tradition. Braided bread dough stuffed with Plump shrimp, crawfish tails and pepper jack cheese then topped with sesame seeds and baked to a golden brown.
• Seafood Salad- A mixture of shrimp, crab, and crawfish, mixed with a Cajun aioli and served on a toast point
• Bread dough stuffed with Plump shrimp, crawfish tails and pepper jack cheese
• Bleu on Black Sliders - Grilled beef medallions topped with Gorgonzola cheese sauce and flash fried onions.
Full Meal Packages
You can customize your buffet by choosing any item for our regular menu- or, if there is an item you want that isn’t on our menu, we can custom-make it for you and your guests.
• Coffee, soda, and iced tea can be added for $1.99 per person or can be paid for individually as ordered.
LUNCH $12.99. Lunch includes 2 B Sides and 1Select Entrées. Add an appetizer for $2.25 per person, a B Side for $1.99 or an additional Select Entrée for $2.99
DINNER $17.99 PER PERSON Dinner includes a choice of 1 Appetizer and 2 B Sides or 3 B Sides and 2 Entrees. Add a B Side for $1.99 or an additional Select Entrée for $2.99
• Black Bean Hummus - Pureed black beans seasoned
with cilantro, lime juice, white onions, jalapenos, garlic and Cajun spices.
Served with Pita Chips.
• Wings (Smoked or fried) – Jumbo crisp wings tossed in your choice of our homemade BBQ, VooDoo (a blend of our hot sauce and Cajun seasonings), Crossroads (a mix of BBQ and hot sauce), honey bourbon, or hot sauce.
• Fried Tamales – We know you’ve never heard of them, but they’re great. We serve this Mississippi Delta favorite with a spicy tomato sauce.
• Andouille Arancini - We mix our Creole rice with andouille sausage and asiago cheese and then form it into balls, bread them and then deep fry them. Served with Creole sauce.
• Toasted Raviolis - How can you have a restaurant in Saint Louis without this traditional favorite • Right from the Hill.
House Salad Mixed greens topped with green peppers, celery, onions, homemade cornbread croutons & tomatoes with choice of 2 dressings or a Caesar Salad. Upgrade to one of our specialty salads for an extra $1.59 per person. Southern Pecan and Apple Salad, Southern Spinach Salad Bayou Salad, BLT Salad or Nola From the Hill
• Mac & Cheese Our award-winning, homemade mac &cheese is as cheesy as we could get it & baked until the top is crunchy.
• Green Beans - our version of this southern favorite.
• Grilled Corn on the Cob - Close your eyes and you’ll think you’re eating popcorn.
• Creamy Cole Slaw - Our recipe, and if you
like sale, you’ll love ours.
• Red Beans and Rice - Plump red beans with chunks of ham in a rich & spicy gravy served over white rice. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins’ & Dives.
• Baked Beans - The ultimate classic side to BBQ
• Mashed Potatoes - Yes, these are real mashed potatoes- with Andouille gravy.
• Cajun Tater Salad - Potatoes boiled in water seasoned with a Cajun spice pack and then mix mixed with mustard, mayo, cider vinegar, celery, hard boiled eggs and red onions.
• Mississippi Fried Catfish - Farm raised catfish
filet rolled in cornmeal and fried to a golden brown.
• Pulled Pork - Lightly smoked shredded pork shoulder smothered in our homemade BBQ sauce.
• BBQ Chicken - slow smoked for 3 hours and then lightly brushed with our housemade BBQ sauce.
• Pan Fried Chicken - A boneless and skinless chicken breast rolled in spicy flour and pan-fried. We then deglaze the pan with heavy cream and add asiago cheese to make pan gravy which is drizzled over the chicken.
• Stuffed Chicken - A chicken breast filled with tasso and andouille stuffing and then lightly dusted with seasoned flour, pan fried and then topped with an andouille cream sauce.
• Roadhouse Chicken - A grilled boneless and skinless chicken breast brushed with our house made BBQ sauce and then topped with cheddar cheese, smoked bacon and flash fried onions.
• Cajun Chicken - Chicken breast rolled in Cajun seasoning, grilled and topped with mozzarella cheese, sautéed onions, celery and peppers.
• Creole Chicken Cordon Bleu - A grilled boneless and skinless chicken breast topped with Creole mustard, Provolone cheese and Tasso, a spicy Cajun ham. Served with Creole cream sauce.
• VooDoo Chicken - Breaded chicken breast deep fried or grilled and then tossed in our VooDoo sauce then topped with mozzarella cheese and apple wood smoked bacon.
• Roast beef Po-boy with debris gravy - Slow roasted beef topped with debris gravy on French bread. Dress it up with mayo, lettuce and tomato.
• Smoked Turkey - Topped with white gravy.
• Creole Pasta - Capatapi noodles tossed in (choose either a spicy cream sauce or a spicy tomato sauce) and topped with your choice of Andouille sausage, blacked chicken or a combination of both and asiago cheese.
• BBQ Spaghetti - it's a Memphis specialty: Spaghetti tossed in our barbecue sauce with chunks of pulled pork. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins’ & Dives.
• Garden Pasta - Spinach, tomatoes, scallions, artichokes and a blend of mushrooms tossed in a garlic olive oil sauce with cavatelli pasta. Add blackened or grilled chicken
• Cajun Lasagna - Lasagna filled and rolled with spicy tomato sauce, pepper jack cheese, and ground Andouille, cut into medallions and topped with more tomato sauce.
• Beef Brisket Served with your choice of debris gravy or BBQ sauce.
• Louisiana Meatloaf - A blend of Andouille sausage, ground beef, onions, celery, green peppers and our tangy bbq sauce and then topped with ketchup and baked until well caramelized. Can be done as sliders or an entree
SUBSTITUE ONE OF YOUR SELECT ENTRÉE CHOICES OR ADD ONE OF OUR PITMASTER ENTREES TO YOUR SELECTION
• St. Louis Style Barbecue Ribs - we slow smoke
these meaty ribs and then glaze them with our homemade barbeque. (Substitute
for $2.59 per person or add an additional item for $3.59)
• Louisiana BBQ Shrimp - A New Orleans favorite: Sautéed shrimp baked in Worcestershire herb butter. It’s served over white rice. (Substitute for $3.59 per person or as an additional item for $4.59)
• Medallions of Blackened Beef- A petite tenderloin dusted with Cajun seasoning and grilled. It is then cut into medallions and topped with Gorgonzola cheese sauce and flash-fried onions. (Substitute for $3.59 per person or as an a additional item for $4.59)
• Stuffed Smoked Pork Loin - Pecan smoked and stuffed with Rosemary, spinach, gorgonzola cheese and Tasso. Served with a cracked black pepper cream sauce on the side. (Substitute for $2.59 per person or add an additional item for $3.59)
Sit Down Meals
A sit down meal can be served for any size group outside of the restaurant. In the restaurant we can accommodate a sit down meal for a group up to 20 from the full menu, 30 from a limited selection menu of 4 menu items. Groups larger than 30 can be served a single selection sit down meal.
Prices are subject to change.
Prices do not include tax or an 18% Gratuity will be added to the bill.
A $150 deposit is required to hold a specific date in the party room at the restaurant
A 50% deposit less any initial deposit and a guaranteed guest count required 10 days in advance of the event.
Food prices do not include delivery charge or service charge if desired
0-5 miles: Free
6-10 miles: $25
11-25 miles: $35
Disposable utensils can be provided for an additional cost of $1.50 per person
Well drinks are $3.25, Domestic Bottles are $3.50, and $4.95 for House Wine. We also have a full selection of liquors, beers and wine. If you choose by-the-drink bar, we do give a 10% discount on the bar tab. Bar service may also be set up as a set-time open bar, as an open bar until a set dollar amount is reached, or an unlimited open bar. The Roadhouse can also arrange to serve your guest a set number of drinks per person. Coff-ee, soda, and iced tea may be added for $1.99 per person or paid for individually as ordered.
Offsite bar service is subject to an additional licensing charge. Price varies.
• brunch 9:30am - 1pm
• dinner menu 1:30pm - 8pm
• bar until 9pm
Mon - Thurs
11am - 11pm
• lunch menu 11am - 3pm
Friday and Saturday
11am - Midnight
• lunch menu 11am - 3pm
Sun - 9:30am - 8pm
Mon - Thurs 11am-10pm
Friday - Saturday 11am - 11pm
Mon - Friday 3:00pm - 6:30pm
Mon-Thurs 10pm - CLOSE
Every Monday night
Every Tuesday night